Section 321 is a legislation that provides customs duty and tariff exemptions for shipments of merchandise imported from Canada or Mexico into the United States that is worth less than $800 USD per day. In this webinar experts from SCI, ChannelApe, and Darnit share unique strategies on how your e-commerce D2C brand can leverage Section 321 to maximize your margins.
You will learn:
- What Section 321 is and what kind of companies can benefit from duty elimination
- How D2C brands can save money on import taxes by using the Section 321 exemption
- How using Section 321 can maximize your customer reach
- How Section 321 can strengthen your logistics and supply chain management as well as boost your customer order efficiency
- How the Section 321 end-to-end process works
Watch the full webinar below.
At SCI, our team of Section 321 North American supply chain consultants will support you from start to finish to help reduce import duty tariff costs and comply with non-resident trade regulations. SCI and ChannelApe have worked with footwear brand Saysh on this initiative to help them save on costs, scale their operations, and build brand loyalty. Click here to read the success story for more information. Reach out to a Section 321 consultant today to learn more about the process and where to begin.