Kicking off today, the three-day (April 10-12) ProcureCon Canada 2017 event held at the Hyatt Regency in Toronto, ON, provides attendees with best practice strategies for procurement transformation and evolution from a straight sourcing and purchasing role of indirect goods and services to delivering strategic cost savings and value creation.
The event brings together a unique blend of procurement, purchasing, and supply chain experts from across all industries to share their experiences and knowledge with a team of people who truly embrace the strategically important field of procurement.
Jeff Seaman, Director, Procurement and Contract Management, Corporate Finance at SCI, will be speaking at the ProcureCon Canada event as a part of the MERX-ASC sponsored Panel, “The Dotted Line: Mastering Best Practices for Contract Management” at 11:25 am, Tuesday, April 11, 2017.
The Panel will discuss the contract strategies and practices that will carry procurement beyond 2017, including topics such:
- Demonstrating year over year continuous improvement within the contract
- Understanding the value of contract management as a lever in spend management
- Using non-disclosure agreements as a risk mitigation tool with key suppliers
- Examining how to manage complex contracts and cross-organizational demands
- Measuring the importance of process vs technology vs people in effective contract management
You can find out more about the ProcureCon Canada event at: procureconca.wbresearch.com
For more information about industry-leading supply chain solutions provider SCI, visit: www.sci.ca