As we continue to monitor ongoing developments related to the coronavirus (COVID-19), the safety and security of our employees remains a top priority at SCI.
As a trusted supply chain partner, we are committed to helping the clients and communities who rely on our services to stay safe, keep their businesses running and get through these uncertain times.
We have deployed a national strategy that accounts for the essential functions and services performed across our locations so we can continue to provide exceptional service – all while keeping the safety of our employees and clients top of mind.
In light of this, we wanted to share more about how we are adapting our service to best support our clients and employees.
- Our competent and professional employees remain on the frontline delivering vital supplies to healthcare facilities and essential supplies for people and businesses.
- We’ve put in place advanced sanitation practices at our distribution centres and increased the frequency of sanitation practices.
- Our drivers are equipped with extra products to maintain hygiene and, for the safety of our customers and themselves, will be practicing physical distancing.
- We’re following all advice from the Public Health Agency of Canada, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and medical experts to guide our COVID-19 response and protect our employees, customers and the communities we serve.
- We are responding to all client inquiries with speed, integrity and compassion.
- We continue to monitor this fluid situation and will adapt, as necessary, to ensure essential services remain operational.
We’d like to thank our dedicated staff for their tireless efforts over the past few weeks. Your hard work is deeply appreciated.
We are all in this together, and we will overcome this together. Thank you for your continued trust in SCI.
President & CEO
SCI Group Inc