Role: The Product Recovery Printer Technician will be responsible for testing, tearing down, identifying re-usable parts, and cleaning the parts to like new condition. The technician must understand the components of a printer and how they function. This position will also play a supporting role in assisting the Re-certification Printer technician team.
Job Description :
- Perform quality control of all printers.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex issues.
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose printing issues.
- Run diagnostics and testing of units.
- Meet all health and safety guidelines as required.
- Ability to multi task.
- Able to reach and understand printer service manuals.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with customers business and technical team members.
- Minimum 1 year of configuration or product repair experience.
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office (Outlook and Excel).
- Field Service Support an asset.
- Field Service Support A+ would be an asset.
- PDI+ would be an asset.
- Experience working with Xerox, Ricoh, and Lexmark printers would be an asset.
- Printer certifications an asset.