Operations Support Coordinator – 6580 Millcreek Drive
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Start Date: May 2018
Friday to Sunday 6 am to 6 pm
*must be able to work all 3 days
In support of the effective and efficient operation of the facility, the Operations Support Coordinator is responsible for providing systems and inventory support to the Operations.
Through the application of systems expertise, the Operations Support Coordinator supports a number of key processes from pick strategies, warehouse layout, and productivity measurements to inventory practices as well as assisting the functional leads in troubleshooting, analyzing and resolving process and system challenges.
In addition the Operations Support Coordinator coordinates cross functional system testing for changes or upgrades to the operational systems.
- Participate in all operational functions as directed by the Operations Manager
- Assist and communicate with Client to ensure that inquiries and reporting commitments are met
- Responsible for accuracy of daily reporting as well as maintaining order and delivery management
- Perform pick face inquires and bin maintenance as required within the SAP system
- Assist in the waving of orders as required by the SAP system
- Transportation coordination
- Assist the Team Lead and Operations Manager with respect to manpower planning
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager
- Demonstrated leadership and customer service capabilities
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in a warehouse environment (retail environment would be a definite asset)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including written, telephone, and email etiquette
- Ability to analyze, plan, organize and prioritize effectively
- Thorough knowledge of third party logistics services and processes
- Proficiency using Microsoft office applications
- Post-secondary education and/or a combination of relevant experience and education
- Recent and relevant SAP warehouse management support experience and report generation experience using SAP/BW in a distribution environment
- Flexibility to work other shifts when required
SCI is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all candidates for applying, however, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.