Role : To provide full administrative support to the VP, Healthcare, VP Technology, CIO and VP of HR reporting directly into the VP of HR. This is a 6 month contract (full-time) located in Etobicoke, ON.
- Provide full administrative support to the VP of HR, CIO, VP Contract Logistics and VP of Technology
- Manage daily calendar for Senior Executives including scheduling of meetings, appointments, conferences, events, and booking all travel arrangements.
- Preparation of all correspondence (letters, memos, presentations) using various software packages.
- Planning and coordination of events.
- Prepare and/or draft various correspondences and produce presentation material.
- Ensure any resulting material is organized and always followed up on, as appropriate
- Manage office administrative functions including supplies, office communications, etc.
- Follow up and act as a liaison with various individuals both internally and externally, at all levels of the organization.
- Use professional judgement to screen and resolve incoming calls.
- Ensure that important information is communicated to the appropriate individual.
- Sort mail for relevance and discard useless or “junk” mail.
- Other administrative duties as required.
- 5-7 years previous experience in an Administrative/Executive Assistant role
- Computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication and business writing skills and pleasant phone manner.
- Able to work in a highly organized manner where detail, accuracy, urgency and confidentiality are critical.
- Experience planning and coordinating events
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment, and juggle multiple priorities.
- High level of professionalism and the ability to deal effectively with all levels in the organization.
- Strong work ethic and a team player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.