Salary: $18.00 /hour
Looking to grow your career? We may have an opportunity for you!
SCI White Glove Services are for the transportation of high-value products which require product inspection and on-site installation, SCI offers white-glove services throughout Canada. Our clients in the Financial, Technology, Retail, and Healthcare sectors turn to SCI for safe and secure transportation of products.
Given its continued growth, SCI is looking to add Configuration Technicians to its existing Aldergrove location.
Please note the location is not transit accessible.
The Configuration Technician will be responsible for performing corrective and preventative maintenance and repairs on customer units. This includes receiving and tracking inbound customer units for deployment; unpack, build and configuration of equipment as required; pack and stage as per deployment schedule and following SCI’s standards and best practices. This position will also play a supporting role in other dock or warehouse projects and duties as assigned.
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on customer units
- Trouble-shoot and repair equipment either in the warehouse or in the field
- Work with the customer and Customer Service Representative on configuration and upgrade solutions as required.
- Actively participate in Standard Operating Procedures creation plan to document process outline, based on type and model requirements.
- Perform upgrades and configuration solutions based on the needs of the customer.
- Conduct various levels of tests (unit and integration) with internal and external components and accessories.
- Develop standards and best practices for the tools and technologies as part of a team.
- Perform maintenance routines in a variety of environments
- Meet all health and safety guidelines as required.
- Maintain an organized and clean environment
- Perform other general duties as assigned by Management
- Experience in a fast paced, logistics environment.
- Experience in maintenance and repairs are an asset
- Clean drivers’ abstract
- Safely lift up to 50 lbs.
- Demonstrate the ability to solve complex issues
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work with business and technical team members
- Fork lift experience would be an asset
- Competitive salaries
- Career growth opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including health and dental
- MSP coverage
- Annual bonus program
- Employee Assistance Program for financial, mental, and emotional support
- Educational reimbursement
- Scholarships for SCI employees
- Discounts with affiliated companies within health, retail, and more!
We thank all applicants for their interest in applying, however, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
No phone calls or in-person inquiries please.
An Equal Opportunity Employer