Looking to grow your career? We may have an opportunity for you!
SCI White Glove Services is for the transportation of high-value products which require product inspection and on-site installation, SCI offers white-glove services throughout Canada. Our clients in the Financial, Technology, Retail and Healthcare sectors turn to SCI for Safe and secure transportation of products.
Given its continued growth, SCI is looking to add Driver Helper’s to its existing Aldergrove location.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drivers Helpers are required to assist in the delivery and installation of office equipment, medical equipment and other White Glove Products.
- This is a day shift start time position and will vary depending on volume
- Must have flexible schedule hours of work will, some weekend work may be required.
- Perform unpacking, assembly and delivery of photocopy equipment.
- Complete disassembly and removal of photocopy equipment.
- Interact directly with end users provide functional demo of equipment.
- Assist driver with other duties as required including but not limited to communications with both the customer and dispatch, completing paperwork, and assist with navigation.
- Other related duties as required.
- Complete daily trip reports and record delivery activities.
- Lift 100+ lbs. repeatedly up and down stairs/ramps, and into office spaces
- Previous experience with handling high end commercial electronics i.e. Printers, photo copiers, bank machines, preferred.
- Ability to follow process and be detail oriented.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service through interactions with customers
We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits and incentive programs.
Job Type: Full-time