SCI Logistics develops cutting-edge supply chain solutions for high-tech companies, pioneer retail and e-commerce logistics strategies, and creates unique distribution programs for home care patients. Our team is committed to providing the most prestigious companies end-to-end supply chain solutions that improve business results and customer satisfaction. Our goal is to become a leading supply chain provider where our team continues to evolve, finding ways to reduce costs, improve efficiency, and leverage technologies and resources to deliver exceptional performance.
Given its continued growth, SCI is looking to add a Warehouse Associate to its existing Gloucester location.
Please note our warehouse is not transit accessible.
This combined role will be responsible for receiving and tracking inbound customer units for deployment. This position also plays a supporting role in other dock or warehouse projects and duties as assigned.
- Maintain deployment schedules and productivity outlines.
- Work with the Customer Service Representative and Dispatch team to meet deadlines
- Perform work in accordance with account specific Standard Operating Procedures at acceptable productivity levels
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers and colleagues
- Work in a safe manner and adhere to all Company policies and procedures as well as Health and Safety Regulations
- Handle inbound / outbound loads, perform cycle counts, product put away, and replenishment of stock locations
- Minimum one year of warehouse experience within a fast-paced, high volume logistics environment.
- Dedicated to providing superior customer service and quality focused
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks that may require light to moderately heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs.)
- Safety oriented team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude, high energy, self-motivated individual who demonstrates flexibility and adaptability
- Strong English oral and written skills
- Reliable and able to work overtime when required
We thank all applicants for their interest in applying, however, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
No phone calls or in-person inquiries please.
An Equal Opportunity Employer