Hereford Street, Brampton
Shift: Monday to Friday, 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM
Role: This position is responsible for coordinating various inventory related duties such as sending out daily counts for the warehouse and analyzing discrepancies between WMS and SAP to determine root cause and corrective actions. This role also supports this sites physical inventory and provides daily and monthly scorecard reporting. The successful candidate is a highly motivated, self-directed individual capable of multi-tasking with a high level of personal and professional ethics.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Setup and coordinate cycle counts from SAP
- Run reports to measure accuracy and highlight discrepancies
- Investigate discrepancies to determine root cause and recommend corrective action
- Recommend process improvements to improve accuracy and efficiency
- Create daily/monthly/quarterly inventory and scorecard reports
- Perform adjustments as required and keep all relevant back-ups
- Quarantine items as requested (i.e. recalls)
- Support semi-annual physical inventories
- Run reports to measure accuracy and highlight discrepancies by reconciling WMS and SAP inventories
- Investigate and facilitate the correction of SAP Exceptions
- Ensure correct SKU setups in WMS
- Support inquiries from customer on all activities that affect inventory
- Participate actively in continuous improvement (CI) initiatives
- Ensure all job relevant SOPs are up to date
- Produce daily reports as directed by management
- Perform other duties/projects/reports assigned by management
- Post-secondary education in Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management, Engineering or Business Administration (preferred)
- 2 years proven experience as either a business, inventory or logistics analyst, preferably in a 3PL environment
- Proven ability to create, manage and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Very good skills in Microsoft Access, Excel and Word
- Experience with ERP systems such as SAP
- A strong working knowledge of WMS
- Strong communicator with a demonstrated ability to work in a team based environment and capable of working effectively with all levels within the organization from warehouse team member to senior management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Extremely organized individual capable of multi-tasking and remaining calm in stressful circumstances
- Ability to function in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
SCI is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all candidates for applying, however, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.