Salary: $17.00 /hour
Looking to grow your career? We may have an opportunity for you!
SCI White Glove Services is for the transportation of high-value products which require product inspection and on-site installation. Our clients in the financial, technology, retail and healthcare sectors turn to SCI for safe and secure transportation of products.
We are looking for a professional Driver Helpers/Swampers for deliveries across the Lower Mainland. Our Driver Helpers/Swampers are responsible for the safe delivery, installation and setup of high end equipment and devices including photocopiers, printers, and medical equipment with the help of a Driver. SCI White Glove offers a comprehensive benefits package and a wage increase after 3 months of successful employment!
Please note the location is not transit accessible.
- Drivers Helpers/Swampers are required to assist in the delivery and installation of office equipment, medical equipment and other White Glove Products
- This is a day shift and the start time will vary depending on volume
- Must have a flexible schedule, some weekend work may be required
- Perform unpacking, assembly and delivery of high value equipment
- Complete disassembly and removal of high value equipment
- Interact directly with end customers and provide functional demo of equipment
- Assist Drivers with other duties as required including but not limited to communications with both the customer and dispatch, completing paperwork, and assist with navigation
- Portray a professional image as a representative of SCI White Glove Inc.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service through interactions with customers
- Complete daily trip reports and record delivery activities
- Work in a safe manner and adhere to safe working procedures
- Maintain an organized and clean environment
- Perform other general duties as assigned by Management.
- Preferred minimum of 1 year experience in a transportation and/or logistics environment
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and quality of work
- Positive attitude, flexible and adaptable, high energy, and self-motivated
- Lift up to 100+ lbs. repeatedly up and down stairs/ramps, and into office spaces
- Previous experience with handling high end commercial electronics i.e. Printers, photo copiers, bank machines, is an asset
- Highly customer focused with the ability to exceed expectations
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Competitive salaries
- Career growth opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including long term disability
- Annual bonus program
- Employee Assistance Program available
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Scholarships for SCI family members
- Discounts with affiliated companies within health, retail, and more!
We thank all applicants for their interest in applying, however, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
No phone calls or in-person inquiries please.
*An Equal Opportunity Employer*