At SCI our people make us even better, which is why we want you to be a part of our fast growing organization. SCI recognizes that having a great team is the key to success, which is why we attract and retain the right people with an employee experience that focuses on building trust, embracing change, and achieving our goals together. Any one of our 3000 industry experts will tell you that we take on some of Canada’s toughest service and logistic challenges in specialized transportation, technical services, and supply chain management. For 30 years, our proficient planning and flexible solutions have brought us top tier clients. With clear focus, operational excellence, and future growth at the core of our operation, we apply out-of-the-box thinking to deliver exceptional experiences that take our clients to the next level. Are you ready for your next challenge?
In support of the effective and efficient operation of the distribution warehouse, the Support Coordinator/SuperUser for Manhattan Scale is responsible for providing systems and inventory support to the Operations. Through the application of multiple systems, the Support Coordinator/SuperUser for Manhattan Scale supports a number of key processes as well as assisting the functional leads. The successful candidate has a strong computer background and is a highly motivated, self-directed individual capable of multi-tasking with a high level of personal and professional ethics who easily adapts to learning new systems.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Primary focus on Manhattan Scale (WMS) to provide support as a SuperUser to the warehouse team
· Assist in the flow of orders for fulfillment to the warehouse team.
· Assist in identifying all special requirements & lot specific orders to ensure they are routed to the correct team members
· Assist the Operations Support Coordinator and Operations Manager in daily planning
· Ensure accuracy of all system generated reports for inventory & operations
· Assist in investigating inventory variances and system updates
· Maintain daily quality, and operational checklists and reports as assigned
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager
· Post-Secondary degree with a focus on IT and business specializing in end-user applications
· Systems literate, preference given to those with WMS experience and knowledge preferably with Manhattan Scale
· Demonstrated leadership capabilities with strong team building and problem solving skills
· MHE Certifications are an asset (High Reach, OP and Power Pallet Jack would be an asset)
· Ability to analyze, plan, organize and prioritize workloads effectively
· Ability to adjust to changes with multi-Client demands
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including written communication skills
· Proficiency using Microsoft office and Outlook applications