Salary: $20.50 /hour
Currently looking for weeknight (Monday – Thursday 4:30pm – 3:00am)
and weekend night (Friday – Sunday 6:00pm – 6:00am)
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assist in general maintenance and repairs (including mechanical, electrical, and plumbing).
- Assist in conducting regular inspections and troubleshoot systems and components as required in the warehouse with minimum downtime.
- Assist in conducting regularly assigned preventative maintenance, thorough inspections of mechanical and electrical systems including conveyor systems, air compressor systems, lighting, and racking.
- Any experience/knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems and installations, power transmission systems, chains, belts, gear drives, speed reducers and pulley ratios
- Experience with reading mechanical blue prints is preferred
- Maintain a safe working environment with good housekeeping.
- Perform any and all other assignments from time to time as management directs.
- Operate lifting devices such as reach truck, order picker, counter balance, and double walkie
- Perform work in accordance with account specific Standard Operating Procedures
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers
- Work in a safe manner and adhere to safe working procedures
- Maintain an organized and clean environment
- High School diploma or equivalent education
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced warehouse environment, continually adapting to change and ability to work under pressure
- Valid MHE licenses for Order Picker, Reach Truck, Dock Stocker, Walkie and Sky Jack
- Effective interpersonal, communication skills, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime if required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Must be able to work in a variety of physical positions, including sitting, standing for long periods, and walking
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs on a continual basis