Looking to grow your career? We may have an opportunity for you!
SCI White Glove Services is for the transportation of high-value products which require product inspection and on-site installation, SCI offers white-glove services throughout Canada. Our clients in the Financial, Technology, Retail and Healthcare sectors turn to SCI for Safe and secure transportation of products.
Given its continued growth, SCI is looking to add Driver’s to its existing Aldergrove location.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Complete required paperwork accurately and legibly
- Provide consistent on-time pickup and delivery service performance
- Demonstrate safe and efficient driving skills
- Communicate in a professional manner with shipping, receiving and technical staff
- Communicate priorities clearly to dispatcher
- Ability to operate a mobile computing device
- Portray a professional image as a representative of SCI White Glove Inc.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service through interactions with customers.
- Complete daily trip reports and record delivery activities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Lift 100+ lbs. repeatedly up and down stairs/ramps, and into office spaces
- Previous experience with handling high end commercial electronics i.e. Printers, photo copiers, bank machines, preferred.
- Ability to follow process and be detail oriented
- Ability to spend multiple days out of town
- Highly customer focused with the ability to exceed expectations
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits and incentive programs.