At SCI our people make us even better, which is why we want you to be a part of our fast growing organization. SCI recognizes that having a great team is the key to success, which is why we attract and retain the right people with an employee experience that focuses on building trust, embracing change, and achieving our goals together. Any one of our 3000 industry experts will tell you that we take on some of Canada’s toughest service and logistic challenges in specialized transportation, technical services, and supply chain management. For 30 years, our proficient planning and flexible solutions have brought us top tier clients. With clear focus, operational excellence, and future growth at the core of our operation, we apply out-of-the-box thinking to deliver exceptional experiences that take our clients to the next level. Are you ready for your next challenge?
The Service Representative 2 will be a key contributor in creating a great experience for our clients! Supporting the Team Lead, this individual will be responsible for performing general warehouse activities, including, but not limited to, picking, packing, and shipping. Also, as a member of our core team, the right person for the role will be a leading example of our culture.
What does success look like?
- With you at the front line, our clients can trust that their deliveries will be made on time and are done right the first time.
- Working safely is your top priority; our team knows they are safe when they work alongside you.
- You perform general warehouse functions, such as picking, packing, sorting, shipping, and receiving, as well as other duties assigned by Management.
- You handle inbound loads, perform cycle counts, product put away, and replenishment of stock locations.
- You ensure an organized and clean environment for you and your team members.
- You can be depended on to work according to activity and account specific Standard Operating Procedures.
- You develop and maintain positive relationships with your teammates and customers.
- Other Site-Specific Role Responsibilities
What you bring to the role:
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, logistics environment, and familiarity with Radio Frequency (RF) equipment.
- Ability to and comfort with lifting up to 50lbs, performing repetitive motions, and standing/walking for long periods of time.
- The integrity to do what is right for the team and the business as a whole.
- Strong organizational skills, and ability to manage your time and priorities effectively.
- A strong attention to detail, and ability to ensure your commitments are delivered on time and with quality.
Who you are:
- Safety, health, and well-being are your first priorities.
- You are energized by collaborating in a team environment, and enjoy supporting others to find success.
- When challenges come your way, you think differently to find new ways to solve old problems.
- You go above and beyond to deliver an exceptional experience for others.
- With a positive “will-do” attitude, you keep an open mind in times of change.
- An excellent communicator and a team player that celebrates achievements every day.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Send your resume by deadline date (March 18, 2021).
Working at SCI:
First and foremost, at SCI, we are committed to creating a safe and healthy work environment, which is why we support our people with programs that serve the health and wellness of everyone. We also recognize that business moves quickly, and we strongly believe that success in our fast-paced environment is defined by the achievements of all our employees. We pride ourselves in the collaborative approach we apply to our work, and with a flat organizational structure, each employee at SCI is empowered to make a difference every day. Our people find success through their desire to discover new strengths, learn new skills, and gain unique experiences. With a balanced compensation portfolio, we encourage our people to lead with agility and strive for excellence.
SCI is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all candidates for applying, however, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.