Salary: $14.00 /hour
Location: 71 Thornhill Drive, Unit 2, Dartmouth, NS
Reports To:Operations Team Lead
Shift:Monday to Friday – Variable Hours; Part-Time (20 hours per week)
Progistix is looking for a candidate that is experienced in working in a warehouse environment, with the use of WMSs and manual material handling equipment.
- Free onsite parking.
- Wage progression based on positive performance.
- Performance Bonus – help the company meet and exceed its goals and share that success!
- Recognition and rewards for successful Continuous Improvement suggestions.
- On the job training and certification.
- GRRSP savings options.
- Exclusive access to discounts and offers through WorkPerks and Goodlife.
Your New Role:
- Responsible for completing order/ work assignments within the area of forward logistics, reverses logistics, warehouse operations, and transportation management.
- Operate a variety of manual material handling equipment, pack material and prepare related documents used in tracking material movements manually and through the Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Receives and sorts used and defective items returned for reconditioning or scrap salvage
- Loads and unloads cargo on transport trucks
- Maintains files and records in a neat and orderly fashion
- Releasing and processing outbound parts orders
What Would Make You Stand Out:
- Warehouse labourers are Safety 1st ambassadors, committed to safe work practices and the appropriate use of safety equipment, with a focus on maximizing productivity by effectively allocating available resources, adhering to Progistix’s Health and Safety, Quality Principles and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Accurate, thorough, and reliable in tasks and attendance
- Promotes teamwork and cooperation
- Results oriented and pursues goals with commitment
- Demonstrates a positive attitude with effective communication skills
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and responds rapidly to customer requests
- SAP system knowledge an asset
Progistix is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all candidates for applying, however, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.