6141 Vipond Drive, Mississauga
Salary: $14.00 /hour
Key Responsibilities include:
- Perform general warehouse functions such as: pick, unloading, receiving, put away, selection, replenishment, cycle count, shipping and loading.
- Cleaning and packing equipment
- Track supply inventory and notify Supervisor when replenishments are required
- Intermittent lifting of multi-function printers
- Perform work in accordance with account specific Standard Operating Procedures.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers.
- Work in a safe manner and adhere to safe working procedures.
- Maintain an organized and clean environment.
- Perform other general warehousing duties as assigned by Management.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced, logistics environment
- Valid forklift operator’s license
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and quality of work
- Dedicated to providing superior customer service and quality focused
- Positive attitude, flexible and adaptable, high energy, and self-motivated