Shift: Monday to Friday 6:30 AM to 3:00 PM
Role: This position requires the ability to be involved in a variety of tasks which calls for drive, accuracy and precision. The incumbent should have a need to achieve results in a logical manner, while simultaneously maintaining quality and ensuring standards are being met.
- Maximize productivity by effectively allocating available resources to successfully process the daily work volume
- Effectively communicate all pertinent information regarding process changes, goals and objectives and operational results to employees through daily shift meetings
- Comprehend and administer all relevant policies and procedures in a fair and consistent manner
- Resolve employee relation issues in a timely manner and escalate when required
- Hands on direction of all activities to ensure customer and corporate requirements are met
- Adhere to SCI Logistics’ Quality Principles and Account specific Standard Operating Procedures
- Use of Scancode, SAP, Kronos and other related systems
- Adhere to all Health and Safety practices and ensure employee are following all related policies and procedures
- Provide daily updates on receiving, shipping, issues and projects
- Flexibility and willingness to learn/ work with multiple clients
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with exceptional planning and organization skills.
- Post-Secondary education in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related discipline is preferred
- Previous experience working in a GMP environment preferred
- A high degree of initiative, the ability to work in a team environment and the ability to deal with change are essential
- A thorough understanding of operations and the required systems to support inventory
- Detail oriented, customer service oriented
- Excellent analytical skills, creative problem solving
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Highly organized
- Experience assisting in implementing continuous improvement programs, with knowledge of working in a LEAN environment is an asset
- Proven experience with RF technology and warehouse management system is required, SAP experience preferred
- Ability to analyze, plan, organize and prioritize effectively
- Proficiency using Microsoft office applications
SCI is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all candidates for applying, however, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.