At SCI our people make us even better, which is why we want you to be a part of our fast growing organization. SCI recognizes that having a great team is the key to success, which is why we attract and retain the right people with an employee experience that focuses on building trust, embracing change, and achieving our goals together. Any one of our 3000 industry experts will tell you that we take on some of Canada’s toughest service and logistic challenges in specialized transportation, technical services, and supply chain management. For 30 years, our proficient planning and flexible solutions have brought us top tier clients. With clear focus, operational excellence, and future growth at the core of our operation, we apply out-of-the-box thinking to deliver exceptional experiences that take our clients to the next level. Are you ready for your next challenge?
In support of the effective and efficient operation of the distribution warehouse, the Operations Support Coordinator is responsible for providing systems support to the operations. Through the application of systems expertise, the Operations Support Coordinator supports a number of key processes from pick strategies, warehouse layout, and productivity measurements to inventory practices as well as assisting the functional leads in troubleshooting, analyzing and resolving process and system failures.
Day Shift: Monday to Friday
Key Responsibilities include:
* Participate in all administrative and operational functions as directed by the Operations Manager
* Assist and communicate with the Client to ensure that inquiries and reporting commitments are met
* Responsible for accuracy of daily reporting as well as maintaining order and delivery management
* Perform pick face inquiries and bin maintenance as required within the SAP system
* Transportation coordination
* Assist the Team Lead and Operations Manager with respect to manpower planning
* Perform investigations where required
* Perform other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager
* Minimum of 2 years previous experience in a warehouse environment
* Demonstrated leadership and customer service capabilities
* Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills including email etiquette
* Ability to analyze, plan, organize and prioritize effectively
* Proficiency using Microsoft office applications
* Post-secondary education and/or a combination of relevant experience and education
* Recent and relevant SAP warehouse management support experience and report generation experience using SAP/BW in a distribution environment
* Familiarity with Radio Frequency (RF) equipment required
* Flexibility to work other shifts when required
We thank all candidates for applying, however, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.