North York, ON
Salary: $55,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Progistix-Solutions Inc., An SCI Company, is a recognized leader in the design and operation of world-class field service logistics networks. For over 30 years, we have been making its clients’ businesses even better by expertly planning & managing their supply chain & logistics requirements.
The Continuous Improvement and Quality Program Lead is responsible for leading the continuous improvement and Quality programs. Reporting to the General Manager, this role will:
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement by leading cross-divisional teams to improve processes and strive for excellence by enhancing the existing framework for improved customer satisfaction
- Lead, coach and mentor team members by providing quality results and trends
- Lead the Quality Management System including the quality manuals, production and standard operating procedures in accordance with national and international quality standards
- Analyze and report on all program trends
- Drive process improvement through detailed failure analysis for non-conformances
- Lead the investigation and resolution of customer concerns and significant internal quality issues including supplier related issues
The successful Continuous Improvement and Quality Program Lead candidate has a sound working knowledge and experience with 5S, Lean, Six Sigma and demonstrated Quality System Gap Analysis experience in a unionized environment.
With their Lean Green Belt Certification or greater, thorough knowledge of third party logistics services, SAP WM experience and advanced MS Excel skills, the successful candidate will support all Continuous Improvement and Quality initiatives and improvements.
Perks of working for Progistix:
- Eligible for benefits upon hire
- Work Perks Corporate Discount program
- Eligible for annual performance bonus
Progistix is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of the selection process.