233 Madill Boulevard, Mississauga
Position: Data Analyst, Warehouse Operations Support
Location: 233 Madill Blvd, Mississauga, ON L5W 1Y5
Shift: Monday to Thursday 6:00am – 4:30PM or Friday to Sunday 6:00am – 6:00pm
Reporting to: Senior Operations Manager
Role: Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, the Data Analyst will perform data analysis to enable leadership to make effective, strategic operating decisions.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Creating reports and assisting Operations with research and analysis of trends with attrition, attendance, productivity and costs
- Assists in maintaining data integrity of the systems including SAP and Kronos time and attendance system
- Provide weekly and monthly updates on KPIs
- Report TPR Metrics to Senior Leadership Team
- Auditing time cards in Kronos to communicate hours worked by associates by function; researching, correcting and communicating exceptions including idle time, absence codes and unapproved hours
- Inputting schedules to timecards in Kronos
- Collaborating with Operations Planning and Finance Department to review reports and data trends to ensure accurately and consistent reporting
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in a fast paced, logistics environment
- Recent and relevant SAP warehouse management support experience and report generation experience using SAP/BW in a distribution environment
- Advanced proficiency with Kronos time and attendance system and Microsoft office applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including written communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of third party logistics services and processes
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Positive attitude, flexible and adaptable, high energy and self-motivated
SCI is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation please contact 416-744-4400 ext. 4943.
We thank all candidates for applying, however, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.