6580 Millcreek Drive, Mississauga
Position: Warehouse Associates – Contract Full Time to January 2019
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Start Date: Immediate
Mon – Fri 9 am to 5:30 pm
Fri – Sun 6 am to 6 pm
We are looking for reliable, hard-working individuals who possess the following skills & abilities:
- Perform general warehouse functions such as: pick, pack, shipping,receiving and putaway
- Handle inbound loads, perform cycle counts, receiving, product put away, replenishment of stock locations
- Perform work in accordance with activity and account specific Standard Operating Procedures at acceptable productivity levels
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers, colleagues
- Work in a safe manner and adhere to safe working procedures
- Maintain an organized and clean environment.
- Perform other general warehousing duties as assigned by Management
- Minimum one year of warehouse experience within a fast-paced, high volume logistics environment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail and ability to concentrate on tasks
- Familiarity with Radio Frequency (RF) equipment
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks that require moderately to heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs.).
- Safety oriented team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Dedicated to providing superior customer service and quality focused
- Positive attitude, flexible and adaptable, high energy, and self-motivated
- Bondable (Criminal check is required)
- High School or equivalent education
SCI is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all candidates for applying, however, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.