Looking to grow your career? We may have an opportunity for you!
SCI White Glove Services is for the transportation of high-value products which require product inspection and on-site installation, SCI offers white-glove services throughout Canada. Our clients in the Financial, Technology, Retail and Healthcare sectors turn to SCI White Glove for safe and secure transportation of products.
Given its continued growth, SCI is looking to add a Shipper/Receiver to its existing Aldergrove location.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for all aspects of receiving.
- Data entry of Appointments, PO’s, generate labels etc. in SAP system if required.
- Unloads / loads product from upcoming trucks using required equipment (i.e.; forks / clamp / push-pull attachments)
- Work with the Customer Service Representative and Dispatch team to meet deadlines
- Perform data upgrades and configuration solutions based on the needs of the customer
- Participate in platform upgrades
- Performs all necessary computer functions to track items.
- Accurately manipulate and input data in spreadsheets
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintain a clean, neat and safe work area.
- Other related duties as required.
- Forklift experience (must be proficient on high reach/ Pacer and be comfortable offloading trailers)
- Strong English oral and written skills
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong Computer skills ( Email, Microsoft Office and SAP)
- Experience with spreadsheet or database software such as Microsoft Excel
- Team orientated and dependable
- Reliable and able to work overtime when required
- Problem solve, multi task and able to work independently to ensure receiving requirements are completed
- Valid license for all Material Handling Equipment
- RF Guns
- Must be able to lift from 50 to 70lbs
- One to two years warehouse experience
Job Type: Full-time