At SCI our people make us even better, which is why we want you to be a part of our fast growing organization. SCI recognizes that having a great team is the key to success, which is why we attract and retain the right people with an employee experience that focuses on building trust, embracing change, and achieving our goals together. Any one of our 3000 industry experts will tell you that we take on some of Canada’s toughest service and logistic challenges in specialized transportation, technical services, and supply chain management. For 30 years, our proficient planning and flexible solutions have brought us top tier clients. With clear focus, operational excellence, and future growth at the core of our operation, we apply out-of-the-box thinking to deliver exceptional experiences that take our clients to the next level. Are you ready for your next challenge?
In support of the effective and efficient operation of the distribution warehouse, the Inventory Control Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating various aspects related to inventory accuracy and control. They will be required to analyze discrepancies and recommend corrective action in the distribution centre for Retails accounts. This individual should be highly motivated, self-directed and have the capability of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment. This individual will support our day shift operations, Monday to Friday with flexibility to work other shifts as required.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Participate in all administrative and operational functions as directed by the Operations Manager
- Set up and coordinate daily cycle counts to ensure all primary locations are counted at least once per month
- Run reports to measure accuracy and highlight discrepancies
- Leading year-end physical inventory counts and reporting results
- Creating locations, printing location labels and maintaining min-max of locations.
- Investigate discrepancies to determine root cause and recommend corrective action
- Recommend process improvements to improve accuracy and efficiency
- Setup Daily Sku Allocation and Daily Replenishment in WMS
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert, assist employees with troubleshooting
- Responsible for accuracy of daily reporting as well as maintaining order and delivery management
- Perform investigations where required
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment
- Demonstrated customer service capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills including email etiquette
- Works well in a team environment and independently.
- Ability to analyze, plan, organize and prioritize effectively
- Proficiency using Microsoft office applications
- Post-secondary education and/or a combination of relevant experience and education
- Recent and relevant SAP warehouse management support experience and report generation experience using SAP/BW in a distribution environment
- Familiarity with Radio Frequency (RF) equipment required
- Flexibility to work other shifts when required
Working at SCI:
First and foremost, at SCI, we are committed to creating a safe and healthy work environment, which is why we support our people with programs that serve the health and wellness of everyone. We also recognize that business moves quickly, and we strongly believe that success in our fast-paced environment is defined by the achievements of all our employees. We pride ourselves in the collaborative approach we apply to our work, and with a flat organizational structure, each employee at SCI is empowered to make a difference every day. Our people find success through their desire to discover new strengths, learn new skills, and gain unique experiences. With a balanced compensation portfolio, we encourage our people to lead with agility and strive for excellence.
We thank all candidates for applying, however, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.