6141 Vipond Drive, Mississauga
Salary: $14.50 /hour
The Service Representative 2 position will be responsible for managing and handling the outbound shipments of the ETS Product Recovery team. In this position one must ensure all packed quantities are accurate, and daily/weekly packing targets are met. This role will include retrieving supplies (boxes, labels, packing materials) when required, packing electronic components, and organizing the outbound shipments onto skids and shrink wrapping it. Light inventory tracking and emailing is required using Microsoft Office. This position will also play a supporting role in other dock or warehouse projects and duties as assigned. The Service representative 2 will support our day-shift operations from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm (Monday to Friday). Lastly, as a member of our core team, the right person for the role will be a leading example of our culture.
- You are depended on to uphold your commitments and use sound judgement in decision making.
- Our facilities are designed to run smoothly and efficiently. Your team knows they are safe when they work alongside you.
- Perform general warehouse functions such as: pick, unloading, receiving, put away, selection, replenishment, cycle count, shipping and loading.
- Packing electronic components and meeting daily/weekly packing targets.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment where there are multiple priorities to be managed.
- Able to ensure that SLA requirements are being met for orders and escalate to management for support when needed.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail as the contents of packed products are scrutinized heavily.
- Ability to remain well organized as this position requires flexibility to finish all reports prior to departing for the day.
- Meet all health and safety guidelines as required.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a fast paced, logistics environment.
- Broad understanding of integration options using various data types.
- Strong knowledge of inventory tracking in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A sense of urgency to complete tasks and assignments
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work effectively under pressure
- High level of integrity and honesty
- Ability to take direction and follow practices and procedures consistently and accurately
- Flexible to work weekends and/or overtime as required with start times subject to change based on needs of the business.
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment