Edwards Boulevard, Mississauga
Location: 6175 Edwards Blvd. Mississauga
Reporting to: Training and Development Coordinator
Shift: Sun to Tuesday, 10 hrs, 6pm to 4:30am and Wed only 2:00pm -12:30am
Role: Develops and administers training programmes for employees, assesses training and development needs, assists employees to develop skills and knowledge, creates training manuals, presents in-person training sessions, monitors training for effectiveness and tracks metrics.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Schedules training sessions, organizes information technology and other equipment, and manages course enrolment;
- Facilitate various training programs to new hires and hourly employees
- Oversees training programmes that include printed manuals, group sessions, training videos, and more;
- Reviews existing training materials to determine appropriateness and relevance;
- Modifies or creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs;
- Monitors training programmes, SOPs and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary;
- Works with managers to address learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs regarding specific employees or departments
- Complete audits and coachings to close any training related Learning Curve gaps
- Documents training evaluations and audit results to help the training department identify strengths as well as area(s) of improvement;
- Supports MHE Trainers and/or Training Coaches – help with their training development and execution of the training program
- Experience in a fast paced, logistics environment
- Strong organizational, analytical, problem solving and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including written communication skill
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, to be proactive and communicate with the client
- Team player, collaborative
- Proficiency using Microsoft office applications
- Experience from Warehouse, Manufacturing and Logistics environment is preferred.
SCI is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation please contact 416-744-4400 ext. 4943.
We thank all candidates for applying, however, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.