*SCI our people make us even better, which is why we want you to be a part of our fast growing organization. SCI recognizes that having a great team is the key to success, which is why we attract and retain the right people with an employee experience that focuses on building trust, embracing change, and achieving our goals together. Any one of our 3000 industry experts will tell you that we take on some of Canada’s toughest service and logistic challenges in specialized transportation, technical services, and supply chain management. For 30 years, our proficient planning and flexible solutions have brought us top tier clients. With clear focus, operational excellence, and future growth at the core of our operation, we apply out-of-the-box thinking to deliver exceptional experiences that take our clients to the next level. Are you ready for your next challenge?
The Total Rewards Analyst will be a valuable member in contributing to SCI’s future. Supporting the Senior Manager of Total Rewards, this individual will play a pivotal role in the design, implementation, communication and administration of total rewards programs. The successful candidate for this position will perform a broad range of analytical and administrative activities to support the operational and strategic objectives of the total rewards team. Lastly, as a member of our core team, the right person for the role will be a leading example of our culture.
What success looks like:
- Your business partners are excited to collaborate with you! You support one another as a team and work together, leveraging everyone’s strengths.
- You are depended on to see your commitments through and with good intentions.
- The duties and tasks supported by your role continuously improve with increased quality and fast speed to market.
- Support the implementation and administration of all compensation programs, including salary range and wage grid development, as well as year-end merit increase and incentive payout.
- You will conduct compensation surveys to support the ongoing development of compensation programs; research economic indicators, analyze results and interpret salary data, as well as proactively develop recommendations to maintain market competitiveness.
- Support the preparation of the Pay Equity Program, analysis, reports and communications for review as required.
- Oversee administration of flexible benefits and traditional plans for salaried and hourly employees, including managing member enrollment, responding to inquiries, ensuring administration efficiency, data accuracy and optimal employee experience.
- You will oversee the daily administration of retirement plans, including DB & DC pension plans, RRSP, and saving plans by performing periodic data auditing regarding eligibility and contribution.
- Work closely with third parties to manage the end-to-end benefit re-enrollment process.
- Lead the execution of pension activities, including annual DB pension statements, pension COLA, Pension Adjustment Reversal, legislative reporting, etc.
- Research and assist in the preparation and review of draft job descriptions, supporting Site HR as required; review comparable positions, complete preliminary evaluation, and maintain electronic library of most current job descriptions to ensure accessibility.
- You will coordinate the job evaluation process and maintain appropriate documentation for audit and record maintenance.
- Proficiently gather data from various systems (SAP & Nethris), as well as conduct data audits and analyses to identify discrepancies; coordinate with all relevant parties to make corrections.
- Work with HRIS team to ensure integrity of compensation related data.
- Support system improvement initiatives to ensure data accuracy, operational efficiency and integrity of HRIS.
- You will actively participate in the modeling of total rewards plan design and provide recommendations based on modeling analysis.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives by constantly reviewing current processes and practices to identify opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Contribute to communication campaigns to promote awareness of total rewards programs.
- You will manage the annual companywide scholarship program.
- Provide technical support to HR and Payroll staff as needed.
What you bring to the role:
- University Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Finance, other analytical-related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Completion of or in-progress towards a compensation or benefits designation is considered an asset.
- 3+ years of experience in total rewards roles, preferably in the supply chain/logistics industry.
- Experience working in a matrix organization is an asset.
- Bilingual (English & French) is definitely an asset.
- You have a strong analytical and data mining capability with superior problem solving skills.
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to function in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
- You have an eye for detail and accuracy and are energized by solving complex problems, identifying trends and patterns, as well as developing fact-based solutions.
- You are able to deliver high quality work against multiple deadlines.
- When making decisions, you consider everyone and engage those who can add value to the process.
- You are adaptable in your approach and prioritize with focus on what adds value to the client.
- Advanced skill-level in Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Experience with SAP, Kronos and payroll systems preferred.
Who you are:
- You have the courage to think differently about how things get done to continuously improve and deliver even better results every day.
- The safety, health, and well-being of yourself and your team, is your first priority.
- Providing exceptional service is your passion.
- You uphold your commitments and make decisions with everyone in mind.
- You are energized by collaborating in a team environment, and enjoy supporting others to find success.
- You embrace new things, are open to different perspectives, and adapt quickly to an evolving environment.
- You cooperate and support others by encouraging participation and actively listening to their opinions/ideas.
- You thrive in a rapidly changing environment and maintain a sense of urgency.
- You maintain an open mind and adapt with a positive perspective in times of change.
- You are able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- You are flexible, adaptable, self-motivated and have a high-energy personality.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Working at SCI:*
First and foremost, at SCI, we are committed to creating a safe and healthy work environment, which is why we support our people with programs that serve the health and wellness of everyone. We also recognize that business moves quickly, and we strongly believe that success in our fast-paced environment is defined by the achievements of all our employees. We pride ourselves in the collaborative approach we apply to our work, and with a flat organizational structure, each employee at SCI is empowered to make a difference every day. Our people find success through their desire to discover new strengths, learn new skills, and gain unique experiences. With a balanced compensation portfolio, we encourage our people to lead with agility and strive for excellence.
SCI is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all candidates for applying, however, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.