Looking to grow your career? We may have an opportunity for you!
SCI White Glove Services is for the transportation of high-value products which require product inspection and on-site installation, SCI offers white-glove services throughout Canada. Our clients in the Financial, Technology, Retail and Healthcare sectors turn to SCI for Safe and secure transportation of products.
Please note the location is not transit accessible.
We are looking for professional Class 5 Truck Drivers for deliveries across the lower mainland and occasionally the interior of B.C. Our drivers are responsible for the safe delivery, installation and setup of extremely high end equipment and devices including photocopiers, printers, and multi-million dollar medical and scientific equipment with the help of a Driver Helper(Swamper). SCI White Glove offers a comprehensive benefits package after 3 months of successful employment as well as a wage increase!
- Must have a flexible schedule; hours of work will vary depending on volume and some weekend work may be required
- Perform unpacking, assembly/installation and delivery of high value equipment.
- Complete disassembly and removal of high value equipment
- Interact directly with customers and provide functional demo of equipment.
- Complete required paperwork accurately and legibly
- Provide consistent on-time pickup and delivery service performance
- Demonstrate safe and efficient driving skills
- Communicate in a professional manner with shipping, receiving and technical staff
- Communicate priorities clearly to dispatcher
- Portray a professional image as a representative of SCI White Glove Inc.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service through interactions with customers
- Work in a safe manner and adhere to safe working procedures.
- Maintain an organized and clean environment
- Perform other general duties as assigned by Management
- Valid Class 5 driver license
- Minimum 1 year experience in a transportation and/or logistics environment
- Clean Drivers’ Abstract and Criminal Record Check
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Must have strong navigational skills & excellent knowledge of local streets and highway system for the Greater Vancouver Area
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and quality of work
- Positive attitude, flexible and adaptable, high energy, and self-motivated
- Lift up to 100+ lbs. repeatedly up and down stairs/ramps, and into office spaces
- Previous experience with handling high end commercial electronics i.e. Printers, photo copiers, bank machines, is an asset
- Highly customer focused with the ability to exceed expectations
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Competitive salaries
- Career growth opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including long term disability
- Annual bonus program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Scholarships for SCI employees’ families
- Discounts with affiliated companies within health, retail, and more!
We thank all applicants for their interest in applying, however, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
No phone calls or in-person inquiries please.
An Equal Opportunity Employer