Role: The Technician will be responsible for tearing down, identifying usable parts, and fixing products to like new condition
Key Responsibilities include:
- Perform quality control of all returned items/products
- Understand and adhere to SOPs in order to ensure that daily Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are achieved
- Ensure 100% adherence to SCI’s Quality Principals and Account specific standard operating procedures
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex issues
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues
- Meet all health and safety guidelines as required.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers, colleagues
- Work in a safe manner and adhere to safe working procedures
- Maintain an organized and clean environment
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Perform other general warehousing duties as assigned by Management
- Minimum 1 year of product repair experience.
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office (Outlook and Excel).
- Experience working with power tools.
- Previous mechanical experience an asset.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced, logistics environment
- Familiarity with Radio Frequency (RF) equipment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Dedicated to providing superior customer service and quality focused
- Positive attitude, flexible and adaptable, high energy, and self-motivated
Application deadline: 2020-06-26