SCI White Glove Services is for the transportation of high-value products which require product inspection and on-site installation. SCI offers white-glove services throughout Canada, our clients in the Financial, Technology, Retail and Healthcare sectors turn to SCI White Glove for safe and secure transportation of products.
This combined role will be responsible for receiving and tracking inbound customer units for deployment; unpack, build and config equipment as required; pack and stage as per deployment schedule. This position also plays a supporting role in other dock or warehouse projects and duties as assigned.
- Perform data upgrades and configuration solutions based on the needs of the customer on equipment.
- Conduct various levels of tests (unit and integration) with internal and external components and accessories.
- Maintain deployment schedules and productivity outlines.
- Participate in platform upgrades (specifically upgrade from old to new software versions as required).
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks that may require light to moderately heavy lifting (up to 70 lbs.)
- Ability to multi task.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex issues.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work with business and technical team members.
- Experience in a fast paced, logistics environment, and experience with Printer upgrades and configuration platforms would be an asset.
- Previous working experience with integration technology platforms such as USB data upgrade and configuration software etc. would be an asset
- Broad understanding of integration options using various data types.
- Strong knowledge of inventory tracking in Microsoft Office.
- Fork lift experience would be an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest in applying, however, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
No phone calls or in-person inquiries please.
An Equal Opportunity Employer