The holiday season can be a “make or break” period for merchants. The stakes are high: e-commerce holiday volumes nearly doubled in 2016 since 2012.
To help you ace the upcoming holiday season, Canada Post has published the 2017 Holiday Survival Guide and is offering a complementary webinar!
Both guide and webinar are based on Canada Post’s proprietary research data. Information gathered from Canada’s top e-commerce merchants reveals the changes to sales promotions, shipping offers, shipping deadlines and return policies that created the biggest lifts in shipping volumes during the 2016 holidays. The must-know insights presented from this research will include:
- How to smooth out retail peaks and valleys by extending key shopping periods – think Cyber Month, not Cyber Monday.
- How shipping promos complement and enhance your sales promotions.
- How to capitalize on last minute shoppers.
- How your returns policy can increase conversion and build loyalty during the holiday season.
- How you can leverage your partners to deliver a successful holiday season.
- Marketing tips to start planning today to break through the Holiday noise and extend the opportunity of the season.
Download the guide and register for the webinar to get insights and important tips that can help your company plan and deliver a successful holiday season.
The webinar is taking place on July 19, 2017 from 1 pm to 2pm. Click here to register